Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bottega Veneta Anaconda Lucida Lux

So you saw the dark blue Valextra Crocodile that Kelly talked me out of because she said it was too much to spend our hard earned Bag Snob money on. Well, I walked in to the Bottega Veneta boutique right after only to be tempted by this beauty (I really should just stay home as my husband often suggests, but since I buy bags with money I earn from Bag Snob, he really has no say does he?). I was hypnotized not only by the unique gray/taupe color but the gorgeous Anaconda skin. This is one of those times when I just did not care how much it was going to cost, I had to get it. (Of course any bag would seem like a bargain after seeing the crocodile price!)The minute I put the bag on my shoulders, I knew it would be mine because the design is beyond brilliant. The straps are adjustable by 5 inches so you can either carry it as a top handle bag for luncheons and dinners or lengthen it to a slouchy shoulder bag for days of running around! It doesn’t stop there, it is actually a structured frame bag with a soft body so it will never, ever, lose it’s shape! Now we all love a good frame bag but it can seem kind of stuffy for certain occasions but the unstructured body of the Lucida bag makes it more casual for daily wear. I can not tell you how perfect this bag is. I really think I have found THE BAG OF THE YEAR. The color, named Limo, changes depending where you are, in the store it had an elegant dark gray sheen but in the sun, it was light and taupe-y. It absolutely will go with everything I own! The interior is lavender suede, can you say delish?When Jasenka, the Supervisor at BV Dallas told me it was a special edition and not available in large quantities, I wanted it even more. I called Kelly again and persuaded her to buy a BV bag as well so I would not feel guilty (we share our Bag Snob money equally . So our day of extravagance left us both with brand new bags from our favorite designer du jour. You’ll have to wait a while before she can share hers with you as she is officially on maternity leave. Bottega Veneta Anaconda Lucida Lux bag in Limo available at select Bottega Boutiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment