Monday, June 11, 2012

Jimmy Choo ‘Project PEP’ Glazed Canvas Tote

Jimmy Choo is known as the designer brand that makes women drool over beautiful shoes. Everytime I see a Jimmy Choo shoe my heart skips a beat. The shoes are gorgeous, but every now and then the designer brand has some beautiful looking handbags.When I came across the, Jimmy Choo “Pep” Glazed Canvas Tote I was surprised! When I think of Jimmy Choo, I think of a designer brand that is classy and sophisticated looking. To see that the “Pep” Glazed Tote was made by Jimmy Choo was appalling and shocking at the same time.I do not like anything about this bag. To me, this bag looks like an absolute mess. You got flags, jewels, lips, and even shoes featured on the bag. If you examine the bag, it really does look like magazine cut outs. The bag is all over the place, and I don’t understand the theme of it at all.I’m not sure who would actually carry this tote around. I suppose those who love edgy fashion might have an appreciation for this handbag. All I know is that, my wardrobe is edgy for the most part and I despise this bag. I could never see myself using this bag, but of course that is just my opinion. If you happen to love this bag, then rock it out because I know I never could.The Jimmy Choo “Pep” Glazed Canvas Tote can be purchased at Nordstrom for $995, which I think is ridiculous for this bag. The bag is not cute at all, and the price is way too high. I would think this bag would cost $400 at the most, but when you’re dealing with Jimmy Choo you can never expect a low price. Sorry Jimmy Choo, but this bag get an F in my book.See the Jimmy Choo “Pep” Glazed Canvas Tote at: Nordstromend note: Jimmy Choo will donate 25% of net sales from the Project PEP collection to the Simelela Rape Centre in South Africa.The Chat: project pep!

No comments:

Post a Comment