Thursday, May 24, 2012

Juicy Couture Daydreamer Velour Lap Top Sleeve

Even though they were always on the pricey side, I’ve always loved the Juicy Couture lap top sleeves. Anytime I find designer accessories that has to do with technology in some way, shape or form I usually fall in love. Some designer “technology” accessories I have eyed have included the: Ed Hardy and Juicy Couture flash drives; Marc Jacobs lap top sleeves; Coach mouse pad; and Louis Vuitton iPod cases.Some people may think it’s absurd to spend so much money on a designer accessory that simply “dresses” up any of your technology pieces. I on the other hand, think it’s amazing. Fashionista’s love designer purses, clothes, and shoes and to be able to get designer goods that make technology look more stylish is always a plus.Juicy Couture has always designed the cutest but yet prettiest lap top cases. I’ve never saw one that I would actually purchase, but I’ve always thought they were adorable. When I came across the “Daydreamer” Velour Lap Top sleeve I instantly thought about purchasing it. I’m about to buy a brand new lap top and what better way to celebrate my new gadget then with a flashy case for it.What caught my eye the most about the sleeve was the bow. For some reason, the bow stole the show for me. I could be wrong, but I don’t recall ever seeing a bow on a Juicy Couture lap top case. I thought the bow made the case look that much more adorable and stylish. It’s the perfect lap top sleeve for the ultimate fashion lover!The Juicy Couture “Daydreamer: Velour Lap Top Sleeve can be purchased at Nordstrom for $158. You spend so much money on a lap top that you might as well by a gorgeous case for it right? I’ve been searching for a lap top case for the past few days, and this one wins my vote!See the Juicy Couture “Daydreamer” Velour lap Top Sleeve at: NordstromThe Chat: daydreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment