Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Metallic Michael Kors Zuma Satchel

Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I’m heading back to school already! Fall is literally just around the corner, whether I’m ready for it or not. Now I’ve never been much of a fan of the Fall season. I mean, who wants to rake up all those leaves in the front yard? But I suppose there is something good that comes from Fall — Metallics! In fact, a great metallic handbag is my accessory of choice for the Fall season. I especially love the bronze shades! They are so pretty and they go with just about everything in my wardrobe!And speaking of metallics, I found this lovely metallic bag from Michael Kors while browsing on their official website. Introducing the Michael Kors Zuma Satchel. This bag is so unique and fun, I absolutely love the horizontal pleats and knot detail. It’s funny because this bag almost reminds me of a Kooba bag, only with a slightly higher price tag. I think what I like most about this bag, however, is that it is both neutral and shimmery at the same time. It would be perfect for day or for night, whatever the occasion may be! But just in case you’re not in the mood for a metallic handbag, the Michael Kors Zuma Satchel is available in Black as well!The Michael Kors Zuma Satchel measures 14.5″ x 11″ x 5.5″ and it retails for $995. Find it in Brass, Gunmetal, or Black at Michael Kors! also available at Bloomingdales.The Chat: The Zuma!

No comments:

Post a Comment