Friday, April 27, 2012

Tory Burch Classic Mini Bag

Now that the busy Holiday season is behind you, it’s time to take a break from all that crazy gift shopping and focus on yourself. How would it feel to be on the receiving end of an amazing gift, like a gorgeous new Haven by Botkier!?Our good friends over at StefaniBags are gifting the Botkier Haven Satchel made from luxe soft Italian Lambskin in Pearly Grey (retail $545) to one of you lucky Bag Bliss readers… and all you have to do is follow these two simple steps to get your name tossed in the drawing pool.First you must visit FaceBook and “LIKE” both BagBliss and StefaniBags. I’m sure you’re already our FB friend!Deadline: Giveaway comes to an end February 12th at 3: pm pst / 6: pm estThen when you’re done signing up, enjoy 20% off sitewide (except for preorders) at Stefani Bags when you enter BAGBLISS20

 

There are some designers I’m currently obsessed with and Tory Burch is definitely one of them. I’ve been all into the classic fashion lately and I think Tory Burch is one of those brands that personifies classic style.I’m never one into small bags because to be honest the inside of my bag is usually a mess. I usually carry large handbags and I throw everything I can in them especially receipts! I’m so bad with storing loose change & receipts in my bag that it ends up looking like I shopped all day when in reality it’s just a collection over the course of a couple months.If I were to buy a small bag for fun or to be a little more organized it would be the Tory Burch “Classic” Mini Bag. Oddly, I love it in purple! I don’t even have any purple clothes, nor do I have anything fashion wise that is purple but I’m loving this! The type of purple it is, is so beautiful that it really catches your eye. It’s the perfect bag to travel with to just carry your essentials in. I know I could see myself using this bag around New York City shopping up a storm. Smaller bags are always perfect for NYC, when your hotel/apartment is far away. Gives you the chance to carry more!You can purchase the Tory Burch “Classic” Mini Bag at Shop Bop for $250.

No comments:

Post a Comment